Thursday, August 30, 2012

Sweet Lilly

Beautiful Lilly,
Lovely Lilly,
Sweet Lilly so full of love;
Oh sweet Lilly why oh why did this happen to you?

Beautiful Lilly,
Lovely Lilly,
Sweet Lilly so full of pain;
Oh sweet Lilly why oh why would they do this to you?

Beautiful Lilly,
Lovely Lilly,
Sweet Lilly with eyes turned ashen;
Why oh why were you treated this way?

Tiny Lilly showered in blood,
Beautiful Lilly covered in scars,
Lovely Lilly with a broken heart,
Sweet Lilly with tortured soul.

Poor littly Lilly bathed in crimson regret, my sweet Lilly how they twisted you so;
Why oh why my lovely little Lilly did I just stand by and watch you die?

Lilly oh Lilly you loved so much how could they tear such a beautiful heart apart?
They ranted and raved,
Beating your loving heart with fists of hate till the pieces lay bleeding and broken.
Scattered upon the ground they were,
Waiting only for me to gather them to my heart.

Sweet Lilly why did you have to leave?

Sweet Lilly, sweet Lilly will you never come back to me?

I search and I scream for my sweet Lilly as she wanders in the depths where my heart and her's frolic together.
I can find no solace and I grieve for her to come back to me,
If only to bring peace to my soul.

No comments: